Four hours of work today. First of all we attached 4 plywood pads at the hull sides to provide glueing surface for the support of the transverse sole stiffeners. The picture below shows two of those pads. The daggerboard will be placed between those two vertical side stiffeners, of course along the hull centerline.
We then closed the daggerboard trunk, attaching the other side with epoxy and bronze ring nails. Here's Cinzia epoxy filleting the corner at the newly glued side.
We then glued the two reinforcement cleats at the top, which will be supporting the sole panel.
We then gave two coats of resin to the bottom side of the sole panels.
Total work time to date: 282 hours